
My friends, George Lucas has disappointed me alot in the last ten years, but he may have just made up for all of it.
Academy Award Winner* and certified member of my "top 5," Cate Blanchett, has just been handed a starring role opposite Harrison Ford in the as-yet untitled fourth adventure of Indiana Jones. Executive producer, Georgy boy, and his director, STEVEN SPIELBERG!!!!!, will begin shooting this June in L.A. and in undiclosed locales around the world. The movie will be released on May 25, 2008, 19 years to the day since the release of the third Indy adventure, "The Last Crusade."
*In an earlier post, while griping about Jennifer Hudson's Oscar win, I wrongly stated the Cate Blanchett was not an Oscar winner. I was angry and momentarily brain-dead. She won for "The Aviator" two years ago.
9 comments:
Beautiful, brilliant, and awesome! There is no one more excited than me...the little girl with pink glasses watching all three Indies in a row every day of visiting at Grandma's house. And do you think it's possible that Cate reminds dear Steven of another blonde beauty who so comically appeared in Temple and later became his wife? Kate and Cate...classic Indy girls.
Good point about Kate and Cate, Cate.
So I audibly sucked in my breath reading this. Exciting, exciting, exciting.
And then I groaned, because the end of the second paragraph made me feel very old. I remember that film coming out, after all. Sheesh.
About Kate and Cate . . . it's worth remembering that Cate won her Oscar while playing yet another Kate.
how many times does cate or kate appear on that top five list?
My five: Bernie Mac, Steve Carell, Jerry Stiller, Eric Idle, and the guy who plays Newman.
Wait, wrong five.
I think some nasty Brits thought Idle was attractive back in the early 1970s. Graham Chapman in schoolboy shorts definitely makes my top five.
Eww.
Wow...look at Cate. She is stunning.
And don't forget that Kate Winslet is another Oscar winner on Arthur's list.
Post a Comment