Of course, I defy anyone to read the newest post and not put together the equation. Loves John + reads while driving + mom sends him home a pitcher of ice tea = that cat-lover's husband.
PS another equation to consider . . . Jen refuses drink + Jen goes to bed early + Jen thinks she'll faint from heat in an apparently cold room = Jen's pregnant. Oh wait, Arthur did have trouble with that one.
6 comments:
Those are hilarious. PERFECT!
See, why I didn't think of all that? I'm not so smart after all.
Jen, thanks for the comment. however, I had to delete it because you used my wife's name. We wouldn't want to blow Arthur's cover.
Apologies, apologies.
Of course, I defy anyone to read the newest post and not put together the equation. Loves John + reads while driving + mom sends him home a pitcher of ice tea = that cat-lover's husband.
PS another equation to consider . . . Jen refuses drink + Jen goes to bed early + Jen thinks she'll faint from heat in an apparently cold room = Jen's pregnant. Oh wait, Arthur did have trouble with that one.
ALRIGHT!!!!! I'm dumb! Even, dumb to think that it's not easy to figure ajax's identity. So what!!?!
Post a Comment