Monday, October 29, 2007

Bob Dylan @ The Legendary Chicago Theatre

Rainy Day Woman #14
Don't Think Twice, It's Alright
Shelter From The Storm
Love Sick
The Levee's Gonna Break
Blind Willie McTell
When The Deal Goes Down
Til I Fell In Love With You
Workingman Blues #2
Highway 61 Revisited
Nettie Moore
Ballad Of A Thin Man
Thunder On The Mountain
Blowin In The Wind

9 comments:

Cate said...

What a great finale. I am green.

Jen said...

Mumble, mumble, mumble.

M.R. said...

Jen,

Pull your hat down, baby, pull the wool down over your eyes,
Keep a-talking, baby, 'til you run right out of alibis.
Someday you'll account for all the deeds that you done.
There ain't no man righteous, no not one.

Anonymous said...

Dylan was on the giving end of, apart from White Heart, the lamest show I've ever bought tickets to watch in person.

Cate said...

Rafe and Jen. Shut it.

My Breathments Off said...

Dylan's concerts are legendary for being disappointing. I'd still pay several hundred to see him without batting an eye, however.

Anonymous said...

I would much rather watch Myles impersonate him.

M.R. said...

Thank you, Rafe.

Jen said...

mumble, mumble, mumble.