Friday, January 26, 2007

Roger's Reason


This is a short post to remind my many readers of my correct prediction last season (check the archives) and to renew it for this season: Roger Clemens will play baseball once again in 2007, just as he did in 2006. Why won't he just retire already? Because if he does not, Greg Maddux will surpass him very soon on the all-time wins list. (I guess, the so many millions might have something to do with it, too.)

7 comments:

Lauren said...

That's sooooo crazy! I was just thinking about Roger Clemens and here I see you've posted about him! WEIRD. I'm with you--he needs to retire 'cause he's gonna regret it when Maddux beats his record (which you KNOW is gonna happen.) Money can't buy that!

M.R. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
M.R. said...

I'm so glad that my blog speaks to your concerns. It really makes it worthwhile.

Lauren said...

Just kiddin P. It's not your fault I'm baseball-ignorant.

M.R. said...

P?

Lauren said...

You don't know what P stands for? I'm hurt.

Lauren said...

You still don't know? You're such a punk.