I saw the billboard again today and noticed that once again I had mis-reported. What I first thought was a "Big Mac" ("Royale w/ cheese") and later thought was a "Quarter Pounder w/ cheese," I have now realized is a "DOUBLE Quarter Pounder w/ cheese."
5 comments:
Little hungry kid,
he ain't got nothin' on me.
Said yeah, baby, yeah.
It's a bird? a plane?
No, a giant hamburger,
so shut up and eat:
we're ending hunger
with double quarter pounders
and fourth meals with cheese.
BRILLIANT!
i hope that your explanation for lack of billboard attention will be that you are busy driving down insurance premiums for the drivers of louisiana. otherwise, you are an entirely unawares individual.
I'm sure he had one hand on the wheel, one hand on a book. It's hard to read a book, drive a stick, AND get a billboard right the first (or second) time. (It's hard enough for me just to drive.)
Ya know, I can't be Muffin on here 'cause you don't allow anonymous comments. It's hard to deal with that. :(
Anonymous contacts are for cowards. Still, I would like you to be able to post as "Muffin." Hmmm. It won't even let you post as some other name?
Post a Comment