Saturday, February 02, 2008

Coming March 25, 2008...


1492
Hanging Tree
Los Angeles
Sundays
Insignificant
Cowboys
Washington Square
On Almost Any Sunday Morning
When I Dream of Michelangelo
Anyone But You
You Can't Count On Me
Le Ballet D'or
On A Tuesday In Amsterdam Long Ago
Come Around

Saturday Nights and Sunday Mornings is Counting Crows first album since Hard Candy (7/9/02).

10 comments:

Cate said...

Hm. I wonder if I'll like them any better. Doubt it.

Lauren said...

WHAT?! Girl, you are out of your mind. I can't wait...

Cate said...

No, I'm not out of my mind...maybe you are muffadoodle! Jk, hugs and kisses:)

Lauren said...

Oh, I'm sure I am, but it's not because I don't like Counting Crows.(!) That is just a shame.

We shall discuss this (among other things) tonight, Missy. :)

Lauren said...

In other news...

A certain young friend of yours just received a letter stating she has been published...in the Seedlings :) Not sure yet which poem was selected...but thought you should be the first to know.

M.R. said...

Please, tell her that I am very proud of her and that I hope she'll let me read some of her poems this summer.

M.R. said...

Catherine, I am afraid that I have to take up your friend's case against you. You've mentioned before that you don't like Counting Crows, but I have to ask now: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! No, seriously...what's your problem?

"She sees shooting stars and comet's tails.
She's got heaven in her eyes.
She says,'I don't need to be an angel,
But I'm nothing, I'm nothing if I'm not this high!'

But we only stay in orbit
For a moment of time.
You're everybody's satellite,
But I wish that you were mine.
I wish that you were mine."

:( :( :( :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you not like that guy?
COME ONE, CATHERINE!

Cate said...

I used to love them back in high school, but I guess I got out of the habit of listening to them. I never really read their lyrics either. I'm sure they're great. I saw them in concert and HATED it. Kinda turned me off. I admit, I am insane.

Micah said...

too depressing for me, and i like depressing musicians (seems like they've got a better handle on life). when i like counting crows you'll know i've officially become a nihilist.

Micah said...

it may be this song that did it for me:

there’s another world of chocolate bars and baseball cards that hides inside of all this tension that i’m feeling...