Don't miss the signs.
I'm cannot wait. Will you be here to see it with me?
It's ridiculous how sad I am that i can't go see Indy with everyone on opening night. But, I'm planning on being here in summer school. :(
"I'm cannot wait"? What was I on? Well, I'm sure it'll be one movie that I'll go see gazillion times in the theatre. Perhaps you'll be here one of those times.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm cannot wait. Will you be here to see it with me?
It's ridiculous how sad I am that i can't go see Indy with everyone on opening night. But, I'm planning on being here in summer school. :(
"I'm cannot wait"? What was I on? Well, I'm sure it'll be one movie that I'll go see gazillion times in the theatre. Perhaps you'll be here one of those times.
Post a Comment