Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tunes Straight Shredded In My Grill Tonight

Let It Die
The Pretender
Times Like These
Breakout
Learn To Fly
Cheer Up Boys (You Make Up Is Running)
This Is A Call
Stacked Actors
(drum solo)
Skin and Bones
Marigold
My Hero
But, Honestly
Cold Day In the Sun
Everlong
Monkey Wrench
All My Life

ENCORE:
Big Me
Long Road To Ruin
Best of You

6 comments:

Cate said...

eh?

M.R. said...

I went to a Foo Fighters concert last night.

Cate said...

Well dang. Aren't you so glad you live in a place where you can do that jazz?

Jen said...

Dylan, Foo Fighters. But what about Radiohead down south? And where did you watch the Oscars--at the hizzy with the you-know-who or at the fancy place you said you might go to? Somehow the Foo Fighters made me wonder.

M.R. said...

I watched at home with you-know-who. I'm still thinking about Radiohead. Obviously, I want to see them, but I don't know if I can.

Micah said...

we have 6 tix, 7 1/2 takers, no backers, and grass seats (your preference, cough, cough, i believe) are now going for $90 each. you can go with us, but i don't think i can help that much. unless i auction off my tix.