In case you've forgotten...the Academy Awards are this Sunday! Without me there bugging you with movie talk, forcing you to go to movies, and begging you to come watch the Oscars with me, I'm sure it has been easy to forget. Anyway, I am sad that we cannot have our usual party. But, that doesn't mean that you guys can't have one. I'll be there in spirit.
P.S. - Cherish has taken like three pregnancy tests and she is like fo-shizz up the spout! What?!
P.S.S. - Just kidding. I've just been saying that line from Juno nonstop lately.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You freak of nature! I almost sharted reading that line about Cherish!
Anywho. I will be having a party. Well, except that I don't have tivo and don't know anyone who does. I will find a way.
It's no big deal if u don't have tivo. Last year was the first year I had it. If you hurry home from church, you'll only miss one award (usually supporting actor or actress).
I'm probably not watching. You were pretty much the only reason I watched it anyway. Instead I think I'm going to see Persepolis
Maybe if the rish hadn't gone so wild she'd be the fertile mirtle. tell her i said, "heay!...heay bitch!"
Post a Comment